Anti-CYP24A1 antibody (ab54594)
- Product nameAnti-CYP24A1 antibodySee all CYP24A1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to CYP24A1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant fragment: LMLNTQVLGS SEDNFEDSSQ FRPERWLQEK EKINPFAHLP FGVGKRMCIG RRLAELQLHL ALCWIVRKYD IQATDNEPVE MLHSGTLVPS RELPIAFCQR , corresponding to amino acids 415-515 of Human CYP24A1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54594 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.|
- FunctionHas a role in maintaining calcium homeostasis. Catalyzes the NADPH-dependent 24-hydroxylation of calcidiol (25-hydroxyvitamin D(3)) and calcitriol (1-alpha,25-dihydroxyvitamin D(3)). The enzyme can perform up to 6 rounds of hydroxylation of calcitriol leading to calcitroic acid. It also shows 23-hydroxylating activity leading to 1-alpha,25-dihydroxyvitamin D(3)-26,23-lactone as end product.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome P450 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- 1 25 @dihydroxyvitamin D3 24 hydroxylase antibody1 25 dihydroxyvitamin D(3) 24 hydroxylase antibody1 antibody
- 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D(3) 24-hydroxylase, mitochondrial antibody24 ohase antibody24-OHase antibody25-dihydroxyvitamin D(3) 24-hydroxylase antibodyCP 24 antibodyCP24 antibodyCP24A_HUMAN antibodyCYP 24 antibodyCYP24 antibodyCYP24A1 antibodyCytochrome P450 24A1 antibodyCytochrome P450 24A1 mitochondrial antibodyCytochrome P450 family 24 antibodyCytochrome P450 family 24 subfamily A polypeptide 1 antibodyCytochrome P450 subfamily XXIV antibodyCytochrome P450, subfamily XXIV (vitamin D 24-hydroxylase) antibodyCytochrome P450-CC24 antibodyEC 1.14.13.n4 antibodyExo mitochondrial protein antibodyHCAI antibodyMGC126273 antibodyMGC126274 antibodymitochondrial antibodyP450 CC24 antibodyVitamin D 24 hydroxylase antibodyVitamin D(3) 24 hydroxylase antibodyVitamin D(3) 24-hydroxylase antibody
Anti-CYP24A1 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab54594 CYP24A1 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
References for Anti-CYP24A1 antibody (ab54594)
ab54594 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.