Anti-CYP2A13 antibody (ab58740)
- Product nameAnti-CYP2A13 antibodySee all CYP2A13 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CYP2A13
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Pig
Synthetic peptide: SVLRDPRFFS NPRDFNPQHF LDKKGQFKKS DAFVPFSIGK RYCFGEGLAR, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 397-446 of Human CYP2A13
- Positive control
- HepG2 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58740 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionExhibits a coumarin 7-hydroxylase activity. Active in the metabolic activation of hexamethylphosphoramide, N,N-dimethylaniline, 2'-methoxyacetophenone, N-nitrosomethylphenylamine, and the tobacco-specific carcinogen, 4-(methylnitrosamino)-1-(3-pyridyl)-1-butanone. Possesses phenacetin O-deethylation activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in liver and a number of extrahepatic tissues, including nasal mucosa, lung, trachea, brain, mammary gland, prostate, testis, and uterus, but not in heart, kidney, bone marrow, colon, small intestine, spleen, stomach, thymus, or skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome P450 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Microsome membrane.
- CP2AD_HUMAN antibody
- CPAD antibody
- CYP2A antibody
- CYP2A13 antibody
- CYPIIA13 antibody
- Cytochrome P450 2A13 antibody
- CYTOCHROME P450, SUBFAMILY IIA, POLYPEPTIDE 13 antibody
Anti-CYP2A13 antibody images
Anti-CYP2A13 antibody (ab58740) at 5 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/ 50,000 - 1/ 100,000 dilution.
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Observed band size : 54 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CYP2A13 antibody (ab58740)
ab58740 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.