Anti-CYP4F12 antibody (ab71565)
- Product nameAnti-CYP4F12 antibodySee all CYP4F12 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CYP4F12
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with human 60 kDa CYP4F12 protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide derived from the C-terminal domain of CYP4F12.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71565 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/200 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceCYP4F12 catalyzes leukotriene B4 omega-hydroxylation and arachidonic acid omega-hydroxylation but with an activity much lower than that of CYP4F2. It also catalyzes the hydroxylation of the antihistamine ebastine. CYP4F12 is a member of the cytochrome P450 superfamily of enzymes. The cytochrome P450 proteins are monooxygenases which catalyze many reactions involved in drug metabolism and synthesis of cholesterol, steroids and other lipids.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane
- CYPIVF12 antibodyCytochrome P450, family 4, subfamily F, polypeptide 12 antibody
References for Anti-CYP4F12 antibody (ab71565)
ab71565 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.