Anti-CYP4F12 antibody (ab80102)
- Product nameAnti-CYP4F12 antibodySee all CYP4F12 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CYP4F12
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the C terminal region of human CYP4F12
- Positive controlNCI-H460 cell line lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesThis antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80102 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.|
- RelevanceCYP4F12 catalyzes leukotriene B4 omega-hydroxylation and arachidonic acid omega-hydroxylation but with an activity much lower than that of CYP4F2. It also catalyzes the hydroxylation of the antihistamine ebastine. CYP4F12 is a member of the cytochrome P450 superfamily of enzymes. The cytochrome P450 proteins are monooxygenases which catalyze many reactions involved in drug metabolism and synthesis of cholesterol, steroids and other lipids.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane
- CYPIVF12 antibodyCytochrome P450, family 4, subfamily F, polypeptide 12 antibody
Anti-CYP4F12 antibody images
Anti-CYP4F12 antibody (ab80102) at 1/50 dilution + NCI-H460 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa
References for Anti-CYP4F12 antibody (ab80102)
ab80102 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.