Anti-CaMKII alpha (phospho T286) antibody (ab5683)
Publishing research using ab5683? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab5683 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Tozawa T et al. The shortest isoform of dystrophin (Dp40) interacts with a group of presynaptic proteins to form a presumptive novel complex in the mouse brain. Mol Neurobiol 45:287-97 (2012). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 22258561
- Calegari VC et al. Endurance training activates AMP-activated protein kinase, increases expression of uncoupling protein 2 and reduces insulin secretion from rat pancreatic islets. J Endocrinol 208:257-64 (2011). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 21212094
- Fossat P et al. Knockdown of L calcium channel subtypes: differential effects in neuropathic pain. J Neurosci 30:1073-85 (2010). PubMed: 20089916
- Ulrich-Lai YM et al. Pleasurable behaviors reduce stress via brain reward pathways. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:20529-34 (2010). IHC (PFA fixed) ; Rat . PubMed: 21059919
- Rafacho A et al. Glucocorticoids in vivo induce both insulin hypersecretion and enhanced glucose sensitivity of stimulus-secretion coupling in isolated rat islets. Endocrinology 151:85-95 (2010). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 19880808
- Tinsley CJ et al. A role for calcium-calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II in the consolidation of visual object recognition memory. Eur J Neurosci 30:1128-39 (2009). IHC-FoFr ; Rat . PubMed: 19735285
- Pezet S et al. Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase is a key mediator of central sensitization in painful inflammatory conditions. J Neurosci 28:4261-70 (2008). PubMed: 18417706
- Pereira C et al. Wnt5A/CaMKII signaling contributes to the inflammatory response of macrophages and is a target for the antiinflammatory action of activated protein C and interleukin-10. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 28:504-10 (2008). PubMed: 18174455