Anti-CaMKII antibody [6G9] (ab22609)
Publishing research using ab22609? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab22609 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Prakash R et al. Two-photon optogenetic toolbox for fast inhibition, excitation and bistable modulation. Nat Methods : (2012). PubMed: 23169303
- Calegari VC et al. Endurance training activates AMP-activated protein kinase, increases expression of uncoupling protein 2 and reduces insulin secretion from rat pancreatic islets. J Endocrinol 208:257-64 (2011). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 21212094
- Giassi AC et al. Glomerular nucleus of the weakly electric fish, Gymnotus sp.: Cytoarchitecture, histochemistry, and fiber connections-Insights from neuroanatomy to evolution and behavior. J Comp Neurol 519:1658-76 (2011). IHC ; Fish . PubMed: 21452231
- Baez MV et al. Smaug1 mRNA-silencing foci respond to NMDA and modulate synapse formation. J Cell Biol 195:1141-57 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22201125
- Leininger E & Belousov AB Recovery of network-driven glutamatergic activity in rat hippocampal neurons during chronic glutamate receptor blockade. Brain Res 1251:87-102 (2009). PubMed: 19059386
- Jung SC et al. Rapid, bidirectional remodeling of synaptic NMDA receptor subunit composition by A-type K+ channel activity in hippocampal CA1 pyramidal neurons. Neuron 60:657-71 (2008). PubMed: 19038222
- Abbott AL et al. Identification of a translocation deficiency in cortical granule secretion in preovulatory mouse oocytes. Biol Reprod 65:1640-7 (2001). PubMed: 11717123
- Erondu NE & Kennedy MB Regional distribution of type II Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase in rat brain. J Neurosci 5:3270-7 (1985). PubMed: 4078628