Anti-Calbindin antibody [EP3478] (ab108404)
- Product nameAnti-Calbindin antibody [EP3478]See all Calbindin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP3478] to Calbindin
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide (the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive) (internal sequence)
- Positive controlFetal brain, fetal cerebellum, fetal hypothalamus and fetal pituitary lysates; Human brain tissue
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP3478
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108404 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250. Antigen retrieval is recommended.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionBuffers cytosolic calcium. May stimulate a membrane Ca(2+)-ATPase and a 3',5'-cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calbindin family.
Contains 5 EF-hand domains.
- DomainThis protein has four functional calcium-binding sites; potential sites II and VI have lost affinity for calcium.
- avian-type antibodyCAB27 antibodyCALB 1 antibody
- CALB antibodyCALB1 antibodyCALB1_HUMAN antibodyCalbindin 1 28kDa antibodyCalbindin antibodyCalbindin D28 antibodyD 28K antibodyD-28K antibodyD28K antibodyOTTHUMP00000166027 antibodyOTTHUMP00000225441 antibodyRTVL H protein antibodyVitamin D dependent calcium binding protein antibodyVitamin D dependent calcium binding protein avian type antibodyVitamin D-dependent calcium-binding protein antibody
Anti-Calbindin antibody [EP3478] images
All lanes : Anti-Calbindin antibody [EP3478] (ab108404) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Fetal brain lysate
Lane 2 : Fetal cerebellum lysate
Lane 3 : Fetal hypothalamus lysate
Lane 4 : Fetal pituitary lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
ab108404, at 1/100 dilution, staining Calbindin in paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab108404 showing positive staining in Normal kidney tissue.
ab108404 showing negative staining in Normal heart tissue.
ab108404 showing negative staining in Normal colon tissue.
ab108404 showing negative staining in Normal liver tissue.
References for Anti-Calbindin antibody [EP3478] (ab108404)
ab108404 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.