Anti-Calcium binding protein P22 antibody (ab56953)
- Product nameAnti-Calcium binding protein P22 antibodySee all Calcium binding protein P22 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to Calcium binding protein P22
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein: MESHSVTQAG VQWRDLGSLQ PLPPGFKQFS HLSLPSSWDY RRVPPYLGNF CIFSGEGVSP CWPGWS, corresponding to amino acids 0-0 of Human Calcium binding protein P22
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56953 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRequired for constitutive membrane traffic. Inhibits GTPase-stimulated Na(+)/H(+) exchange. Also inhibits calcineurin phosphatase activity. Required for activity of SLC9A1/NHE1.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Has been found in fetal eye, lung, liver, muscle, heart, kidney, thymus and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 EF-hand domains.
modificationsBoth N-myristoylation and calcium-mediated conformational changes are essential for its function in exocytic traffic.
Phosphorylated; decreased phosphorylation is associated with an increase in exchange activity. The phosphorylation state may regulate the binding to NHE1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- Calcineurin B homolog antibodyCalcineurin B homologous protein antibodyCalcineurin homologous protein antibody
- Calcium binding protein CHP antibodyCalcium binding protein p22 antibodyCalcium-binding protein CHP antibodyCalcium-binding protein p22 antibodychp antibodyCHP1_HUMAN antibodySid 470 antibodySid470 antibodySLC9A1 binding protein antibodySLC9A1BP antibodyWrch2 antibody
Anti-Calcium binding protein P22 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab56953 Calcium binding protein P22 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 33 kDa
References for Anti-Calcium binding protein P22 antibody (ab56953)
ab56953 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.