Anti-Calpain 12 antibody (ab28229)
- Product nameAnti-Calpain 12 antibodySee all Calpain 12 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Calpain 12
- SpecificityThe antibody binds to Calpain-12, but does not cross react with the other calpain family members (calpain-1, Calpain-2, ncl-2, ncl-3, etc.).
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide (Mouse) based on the amino terminal end of domain-I in the large subunit. (Peptide available as ab41366.)
- General notesDiluted antibody can be reused several times if not contaminated; store at 4°C with 0.05% Sodium Azide as preservative.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C when reconstituted. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28229 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
A recommended starting concentration for Western blots is 1:1000 when using colorimetric substrates such as BCIP/NBT, and 1:5000 for chemiluminescent substrates. Higher concentrations of antibody may be needed for samples from more distantly related species
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCalcium-regulated non-lysosomal thiol-protease.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C2 family.
Contains 1 calpain catalytic domain.
Contains 1 EF-hand domain.
- Calcium-activated neutral proteinase 12 antibodyCalpain-12 antibodyCalpain12 antibody
- CAN12_HUMAN antibodyCANP 12 antibodyCAPN 12 antibodyCAPN12 antibodyEC 3.4.22. antibodyMGC20576 antibody
References for Anti-Calpain 12 antibody (ab28229)
ab28229 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.