Publishing research using ab65308? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab65308 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Tian X et al. Podocyte-associated talin1 is critical for glomerular filtration barrier maintenance. J Clin Invest 124:1098-113 (2014).
- Gold M et al. ¿ 1 -antitrypsin modulates microglial-mediated neuroinflammation and protects microglial cells from amyloid-ß-induced toxicity. J Neuroinflammation 11:165 (2014).
- Sun Y et al. Cholesterol-induced activation of TRPM7 regulates cell proliferation, migration, and viability of human prostate cells. Biochim Biophys Acta 1843:1839-50 (2014). Functional Studies
- Supinski GS et al. Muscle-specific calpastatin overexpression prevents diaphragm weakness in cecal ligation puncture-induced sepsis. J Appl Physiol (1985) 117:921-9 (2014).
- Wang Y et al. Astragalus saponins modulates colon cancer development by regulating calpain-mediated glucose-regulated protein expression. BMC Complement Altern Med 14:401 (2014).
- Cui W et al. Free fatty acid induces endoplasmic reticulum stress and apoptosis of ß-cells by Ca2+/calpain-2 pathways. PLoS One 8:e59921 (2013).
- Mattheij NJ et al. Dual mechanism of integrin aIIbß3 closure in procoagulant platelets. J Biol Chem 288:13325-36 (2013).
- Liu D et al. Activation of calpains mediates early lung neutrophilic inflammation in ventilator-induced lung injury. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 302:L370-9 (2012). Functional Studies
- Das A et al. Post-treatment with voltage-gated Na(+) channel blocker attenuates kainic acid-induced apoptosis in rat primary hippocampal neurons. Neurochem Res 35:2175-83 (2010). Functional Studies