Anti-Calreticulin antibody (ab19261)
- Product nameAnti-Calreticulin antibodySee all Calreticulin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Calreticulin
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Human, Pig, Monkey
Synthetic peptide: EEEDVPGQAKDEL conjugated to KLH, corresponding to amino acids 405-417 of Human Calreticulin.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19261 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa.|
- FunctionMolecular calcium-binding chaperone promoting folding, oligomeric assembly and quality control in the ER via the calreticulin/calnexin cycle. This lectin interacts transiently with almost all of the monoglucosylated glycoproteins that are synthesized in the ER. Interacts with the DNA-binding domain of NR3C1 and mediates its nuclear export.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calreticulin family.
- DomainCan be divided into a N-terminal globular domain, a proline-rich P-domain forming an elongated arm-like structure and a C-terminal acidic domain. The P-domain binds one molecule of calcium with high affinity, whereas the acidic C-domain binds multiple calcium ions with low affinity.
The interaction with glycans occurs through a binding site in the globular lectin domain.
The zinc binding sites are localized to the N-domain.
Associates with PDIA3 through the tip of the extended arm formed by the P-domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen. Cytoplasm > cytosol. Secreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix. Cell surface. Also found in cell surface (T cells), cytosol and extracellular matrix. Associated with the lytic granules in the cytolytic T-lymphocytes.
- Entrez Gene: 811 Human
- Entrez Gene: 12317 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 64202 Rat
- Omim: 109091 Human
- SwissProt: P27797 Human
- SwissProt: Q3TVD2 Mouse
- SwissProt: P14211 Mouse
- SwissProt: P28491 Pig
- SwissProt: P15253 Rabbit
- SwissProt: P18418 Rat
- Unigene: 515162 Human
- Unigene: 1971 Mouse
- Unigene: 467043 Mouse
- Unigene: 974 Rat
- Autoantigen Ro antibodyCALR antibodyCALR protein antibody
- CALR_HUMAN antibodyCalregulin antibodyCalreticulin antibodycC1qR antibodyCRP55 antibodyCRT antibodyCRTC antibodyEndoplasmic reticulum resident protein 60 antibodyERp60 antibodyFLJ26680 antibodygrp60 antibodyHACBP antibodyRO antibodySicca syndrome antigen A antibodySSA antibody
References for Anti-Calreticulin antibody (ab19261)
ab19261 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.