Anti-Calumenin antibody (ab118308)
- Product nameAnti-Calumenin antibodySee all Calumenin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Calumenin
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 261-310 (SDYDHAEAEA RHLVYESDQN KDGKLTKEEI VDKYDLFVGS QATDFGEALV) of Human Calumenin (NP_001210).
- Positive control
- U937 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118308 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionInvolved in regulation of vitamin K-dependent carboxylation of multiple amino-terminal glutamate residues. Seems to inhibit gamma-carboxylase GGCX. Binds 7 calcium ions with a low affinity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Expressed at high levels in heart, placenta and skeletal muscle, at lower levels in lung, kidney and pancreas and at very low levels in brain and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CREC family.
Contains 6 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen. Secreted. Melanosome. Sarcoplasmic reticulum lumen. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- CALU antibody
- CALU_HUMAN antibody
- Calumenin 1 antibody
- Calumenin 2 antibody
- Calumenin antibody
- Crocalbin antibody
- crocalbin-like protein antibody
- FLJ90608 antibody
- IEF SSP 9302 antibody
- multiple EF-hand protein antibody
- OTTHUMP00000212712 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000212713 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000212714 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000212715 antibody
Anti-Calumenin antibody images
Anti-Calumenin antibody (ab118308) at 1 µg/ml + U937 cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
References for Anti-Calumenin antibody (ab118308)
ab118308 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.