For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInvolved in regulation of vitamin K-dependent carboxylation of multiple amino-terminal glutamate residues. Seems to inhibit gamma-carboxylase GGCX. Binds 7 calcium ions with a low affinity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Expressed at high levels in heart, placenta and skeletal muscle, at lower levels in lung, kidney and pancreas and at very low levels in brain and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CREC family.
Contains 6 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen. Secreted. Melanosome. Sarcoplasmic reticulum lumen. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
- CALU antibody
- CALU_HUMAN antibody
- Calumenin 1 antibody
Anti-Calumenin antibody images
References for Anti-Calumenin antibody (ab118308)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"