Anti-Candida albicans antibody (FITC) (ab21164)
- Product nameAnti-Candida albicans antibody (FITC)See all Candida albicans primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Candida albicans (FITC)
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- SpecificityRecognizes numerous proteins in a soluble C. albicans extract (IEP). Has not been absorbed and does cross-react with other yeasts. Negative against human serum, urine and spinal fluid.
- Tested applicationsDouble Immunodiffusion, Counter Current Immunoelectrophoresis, ICC/IF, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityHas not been absorbed and does react with other yeasts.
Candida albicans, type A (ATCC #32354).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesProtein A chromatography purified IgG fraction covalently coupled with high purity isomer I of fluorescein isothiocyanate. Care is taken to ensure complete removal of any free fluorescein from the final product.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21164 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Counter Current Immunoelectrophoresis|
DID: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Use neat in gel-precipitin reactions.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceCandida albicans is the most frequently isolated fungal pathogen of humans, affecting immunocompromised patients ranging from premature infants to AIDS sufferers. Systemic infections have an attributed mortality of 30-50%. C. albicans is a diploid organism which has eight sets of homologous chromosomes. It has a genome of approximately 16 Mb (haploid), about 30% greater than S. cerevisiae (baker’s yeast).
- C albicans antibody
- C. albicans antibody
- Thrush antibody
References for Anti-Candida albicans antibody (FITC) (ab21164)
ab21164 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.