Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase III antibody (ab54913)
- Product nameAnti-Carbonic Anhydrase III antibodySee all Carbonic Anhydrase III primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to Carbonic Anhydrase III
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-261 of Human Carbonic Anhydrase III
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54913 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReversible hydration of carbon dioxide.
- Tissue specificityMuscle specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-carbonic anhydrase family.
- Developmental stageAt 6 weeks gestation, transcripts accumulate at low levels in the somites and at high levels throughout the notochord. As gestation continues, CA3 becomes abundant in all developing muscle masses and continues at high to moderate levels in the notochord.
modificationsS-glutathionylated in hepatocytes under oxidative stress.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- CA III antibodyCA-III antibodyCa3 antibody
- CAH3_HUMAN antibodyCAIII antibodyCar3 antibodyCarbonate dehydratase III antibodyCarbonic anhydrase 3 antibodyCarbonic anhydrase III antibodyCarbonic anhydrase III muscle specific antibodyEC 126.96.36.199 antibody
Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase III antibody images
Carbonic Anhydrase III antibody (ab54913) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human skeletal muscle.
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Carbonic Anhydrase III antibody (ab54913) at 1ug/lane + K-562 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
All lanes : Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase III antibody (ab54913) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 :
Carbonic Anhydrase III protein (ab50779) at 0.1 µg
Lane 2 :
Carbonic Anhydrase III protein (ab50779) at 0.01 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97040) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 90 seconds