Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase IX antibody (ab10471)
- Product nameAnti-Carbonic Anhydrase IX antibodySee all Carbonic Anhydrase IX primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Carbonic Anhydrase IX
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 100 - 200 of Human Carbonic Anhydrase IX.
(Peptide available as ab47011.)
- Positive control
- Carbonic Anhydrase IX recombinant protein This antibody gave a positive result in IF in the following methanol fixed cell lines: DU145.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10471 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 49.7 kDa.Can be blocked with Human Carbonic Anhydrase IX peptide (ab47011).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionReversible hydration of carbon dioxide. Participates in pH regulation. May be involved in the control of cell proliferation and transformation. Appears to be a novel specific biomarker for a cervical neoplasia.
- Tissue specificityExpressed primarily in carcinoma cells lines. Expression is restricted to very few normal tissues and the most abundant expression is found in the epithelial cells of gastric mucosa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-carbonic anhydrase family.
modificationsAsn-346 bears high-mannose type glycan structures.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus > nucleolus. Cell membrane. Cell projection > microvillus membrane. Found on the surface microvilli and in the nucleus, particularly in nucleolus.
- CA IX antibody
- CA-IX antibody
- CA9 antibody
- CAH9_HUMAN antibody
- CAIX antibody
- Carbonate dehydratase IX antibody
- Carbonic anhydrase 9 antibody
- Carbonic anhydrase IX antibody
- Carbonic dehydratase antibody
- G250 antibody
- Membrane antigen MN antibody
- MN antibody
- P54 / 58N antibody
- P54/58N antibody
- pMW1 antibody
- RCC associated protein G250 antibody
- RCC-associated antigen G250 antibody
- Renal cell carcinoma associated antigen G250 antibody
- Renal cell carcinoma-associated antigen G250 antibody
Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase IX antibody images
Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase IX antibody (ab10471) at 1 µg/ml + Carbonic Anhydrase IX recombinant protein at 0.1 µg/ml
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) Pre-Adsorbed at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 49.7 kDa
Observed band size : 53,54 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab10471 staining Carbonic Anhydrase IX in Human kidney tissue sections by IHC-P (Formaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 5 minutes of peroxidase block followed by 10 minutes of protein block at 20°C; antigen retrieval was heat mediated in retrieval solution. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/250 in antibody diluent) for 45 minutes at 20°C. An undiluted HRP-conjugated polymer goat anti-mouse/rabbit IgG polyclonal was used as secondary antibody.
ICC/IF image of ab10471 stained DU145 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab10471 at 5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- rabbit (ab96899) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase IX antibody (ab10471)
ab10471 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.