For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 4 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 15 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 3 - 6 µg/ml.
- FunctionFABP are thought to play a role in the intracellular transport of long-chain fatty acids and their acyl-CoA esters.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
- DomainForms a beta-barrel structure that accommodates the hydrophobic ligand in its interior.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 422 protein antibody
- Cardiac Fatty Acid Binding Protein antibody
- FABP 11 antibody
Anti-Cardiac FABP antibody images
Western blot - Cardiac FABP antibody (ab63878)
All lanes : Anti-Cardiac FABP antibody (ab63878) at 1 µg
Lane 1 : Recombinant human FABP3 at 0.01 µg
Lane 2 : Recombinant human FABP3 at 0.05 µg
Lane 3 : Recombinant human FABP3 at 0.25 µg
Lane 4 : Recombinant human FABP3 at 1 µg
Observed band size : 15 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Cardiac FABP antibody (ab63878)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"