Anti-Cardiodilatin antibody (Biotin) (ab47862)
- Product nameAnti-Cardiodilatin antibody (Biotin)See all Cardiodilatin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cardiodilatin (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsRIA, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rabbit, Guinea pig
Synthetic peptide: C-NPMYNAVSNADLMDFK conjugated to KLH via Cys residue, corresponding to amino acids 1-16 of Cardiodilatin
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.5
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47862 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|RIA||RIA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceCardiodilatin (CDD) is a hormonally active substance exhibiting a molecular weight of about 7.5 kDa. This peptide differs from other ANF peptides because although it possesses potent vasorelaxant activity, it lacks natriuretic and diuretic activities.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- ANF antibodyANP antibodyAtrial natriuretic peptide antibody
- Cardiodilatin related peptide antibodyCDD ANF antibodyCDP antibodyPND antibodyPrepronatriodilatin antibody
References for Anti-Cardiodilatin antibody (Biotin) (ab47862)
ab47862 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.