Caspase 10 Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (ab65663)
- Product nameCaspase 10 Assay Kit (Colorimetric)See all Caspase 10 kits ...
- Tests100 x 1 assay
- Sample typeTissue Extracts, Cell Lysate
- Assay typeEnzyme activity
- Assay time2h 00m
- Product overview
Abcam's Caspase 10 Assay Kit (Colorimetric) provides a simple and convenient means for assaying the activity of caspases that recognize the sequence AEVD. The assay is based on spectrophotometric detection of the chromophore p-nitroanilide (p-NA) after cleavage from the labeled substrate AEVD-p-NA. The p-NA light emission can be quantified using a spectrophotometer or a microtiter plate reader at 400- or 405 nm.
Visit our FAQs page for tips and troubleshooting.
Activation of ICE-family proteases/caspases initiates apoptosis in mammalian cells.
- Tested applicationsFunctional Studies more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 100 tests 2X Reaction Buffer 4 x 2ml AEVD-pNA (4mM) 1 x 500µl Cell Lysis Buffer 1 x 100ml Dilution Buffer 1 x 100ml DTT 1 x 400µl
- Research Areas
- ALPS2Apoptotic protease MCH 4CASP 10
- Fas associated death domain proteinFLICE 2ICE like apoptotic protease 4MCH 4
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65663 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Caspase 10 Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (ab65663)
ab65663 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.