Anti-Caspase 14 antibody (ab45415)
- Product nameAnti-Caspase 14 antibodySee all Caspase 14 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Caspase 14
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for Caspase 14.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A 16 amino acid peptide from near the carboxy-terminus of human Caspase 14
- Positive controlJurkat cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45415 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa).Can be blocked with Caspase 14 peptide (ab72738).|
- FunctionBelieved to be a non-apoptotic caspase which is involved in epidermal differentiation. Seems to play a role in keratinocyte differentiation and cornification. Probably regulates maturation of the epidermis by proteolytically processing filaggrin.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in keratinocytes of adult skin suprabasal layers (from spinous layers to the stratum granulosum and stratum corneum) (at protein level). Expressed in keratinocytes of hair shaft and sebaceous glands (at protein level). In psoriatic skin only expressed at very low levels.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C14A family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Apoptosis related cysteine protease antibodyApoptosis related cysteine protease antibodyCASP 14 antibody
- CASP-14 antibodyCASP14 antibodyCaspase 14 apoptosis related cysteine protease antibodyCaspase 14 apoptosis related cysteine protease antibodyCaspase 14 precursor antibodyCaspase 14 precursor antibodyCaspase-14 subunit p10 antibodyCaspase14 antibodyCASPE_HUMAN antibodyMGC119078 antibodyMGC119079 antibodyMICE antibodyMICE antibodyMini ICE antibodyMini ICE antibody
Anti-Caspase 14 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Caspase 14 antibody (ab45415) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate + blocking peptide
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Observed band size : 27 kDa
References for Anti-Caspase 14 antibody (ab45415)
ab45415 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.