Anti-Cathelicidin antibody (ab72012)
- Product nameAnti-Cathelicidin antibodySee all Cathelicidin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Cathelicidin
- SpecificityThis antibody appears to be specific for Cathelicidin.
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, ELISA, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A synthetic peptide from part of human Cathelicidin, conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72012 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 10 - 50 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 50 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionBinds to bacterial lipopolysaccharides (LPS), has antibacterial activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in bone marrow and testis and neutrophils.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cathelicidin family.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- 18 kDa cationic antimicrobial protein antibody
- Antibacterial protein FALL-39 antibody
- Antibacterial protein LL-37 antibody
- CAMP antibody
- CAMP_HUMAN antibody
- CAP 18 antibody
- CAP-18 antibody
- CAP18 antibody
- Cathelicidin antimicrobial peptide antibody
- Cathelicidin antimicrobial peptide precursor antibody
- Cathelin-like protein antibody
- Cathelin-related antimicrobial peptide antibody
- CATHL3 antibody
- Cationic antimicrobial protein CAP 18 antibody
- Cationic antimicrobial protein, 18-KD antibody
- CLP antibody
- Cnlp antibody
- Cramp antibody
- CRAMP, mouse, homolog of antibody
- FALL 39 antibody
- FALL 39 peptide antibiotic antibody
- FALL-39 peptide antibiotic antibody
- FALL39 antibody
- hCAP 18 antibody
- hCAP-18 antibody
- hCAP18 antibody
- HSD26 antibody
- LL 37 antibody
- LL37 antibody
- MCLP antibody
- mcramp antibody
- Peptide antibiotic, PR-39, porcine, homolog of antibody
- SOB3 antibody
Anti-Cathelicidin antibody images
Staining of a cytospin preparation of peripheral blood mononuclear cells isolated from buffycoat. Cells were left to air dry and then fixed with cold acetone (90 seconds) and blocked with PBS containing 1% FCS and 0.1% saponin (blocking buffer) for 20 minutes. Cells were then washed twice in PBS and incubated with ab72012, diluted 50µg/ml: in blocking buffer, for 1 hour at room temperature. Cells were washed twice in PBS followed by incubation for 30 minutes with the FITC-labeled secondary antibody. Finally, cells were washed and nuclear counterstained with DAPI. The antibody selectively recognizes polymorphonuclear cells.
Lane 1 : Anti-Cathelicidin antibody (ab72012) at 50 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-Cathelicidin antibody (ab72012) at 50 µg/ml (pre-absorbed with immunising peptide)
Lane 1 : Whole cell lysate prepared from human neutrophils
Lane 2 : Whole cell lysate prepared from human neutrophils
Predicted band size : 19 kDa
References for Anti-Cathelicidin antibody (ab72012)
ab72012 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.