Anti-Cathepsin H antibody (ab30444)
- Product nameAnti-Cathepsin H antibodySee all Cathepsin H primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cathepsin H
- SpecificityAb30444 recognises liver Cathepsin H. Does not cross react with Cathepsin B, Cathepsin D or Cathepsin L.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length native protein (purified): Cathepsin H from human Liver.
- Storage instructionsAdd glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide.
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30444 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceThe cathepsin family of proteolytic enzymes contains several diverse classes of proteases. The cysteine protease class comprises cathepsins B, L, H, K, S, and O. The aspartyl protease class is composed of cathepsins D and E. Cathepsin G is in the serine protease class. Most cathepsins are lysosomal and each is involved in various cellular events such as peptide biosynthesis and protein degradation. The propeptide region of cathepsin H is highly homologous to other cathepsins. This region is thought to play a role in the processing of cysteine proteases. Cathepsin H is thought to be involved in several pathological conditions, including neuro degenerative disorders and cancer.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum, Lysosome
- ACC 4 antibodyACC 5 antibodyACC4 antibody
- ACC5 antibodyaleurain antibodycathepsin B3 antibodycathepsin BA antibodyCathepsin H heavy chain antibodyCathepsin H light chain antibodyCathepsin H mini chain antibodyCPSB antibodyCtsh antibodyminichain antibodyN benzoylarginine beta naphthylamide hydrolase antibodyN-benzoylarginine-beta-naphthylamide hydrolase antibodypro cathepsin H antibody
References for Anti-Cathepsin H antibody (ab30444)
ab30444 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.