Anti-Cathepsin L antibody (ab30445)
- Product nameAnti-Cathepsin L antibodySee all Cathepsin L primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cathepsin L
- SpecificityAb30445 recognises liver Cathepsin L. It does not cross react with Cathepsin B, Cathepsin D or Cathepsin H.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length native protein (purified): Cathepsin L from Human Liver.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C (add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability). Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide.
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30445 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionImportant for the overall degradation of proteins in lysosomes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C1 family.
- Cellular localizationLysosome.
- Cathepsin L heavy chain antibody
- Cathepsin L light chain antibody
- Cathepsin L1 antibody
- Cathepsin L1 light chain antibody
- CathepsinL antibody
- CATL antibody
- CATL1_HUMAN antibody
- CTSL antibody
- CTSL protein antibody
- CTSL1 antibody
- DKFZp686A18159 antibody
- FLJ31037 antibody
- Major excreted protein antibody
- MEP antibody
References for Anti-Cathepsin L antibody (ab30445)
ab30445 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.