Anti-Cathepsin S antibody [MM0132-20B1] (ab89437)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography and 0.2 µm filtered.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMM0132-20B1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab89437 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
- RelevanceCathepsin family of proteases contains several diverse classes of enzymes. The cysteine protease class comprises cathepsin B, H, K, L, O, and S. The aspartyl protease class contains cathepsin D and E. Cathepsin G belongs to the serine protease class. Cathepsins are involved in various cellular events such as peptide biosynthesis, protein degradation, and apoptosis. Cathepsin S has been shown to be able to function as an elastase over a broad pH range in alveolar macrophages. Transcript variants utilizing alternative polyadenylation signals exist for this gene.
- Cellular localizationLysosome
- CathepsinS antibodyCTSS antibody
References for Anti-Cathepsin S antibody [MM0132-20B1] (ab89437)
ab89437 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.