Anti-Cbl-c antibody (ab34750)
- Product nameAnti-Cbl-c antibodySee all Cbl-c primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cbl-c
- SpecificityNo reactivity is expected with Cbl-a or Cbl-b.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IP, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Chimpanzee
Synthetic peptide: PRKPRNAQPKVRLLK, corresponding to amino acids 444-458 of Human Cbl-c
- Positive controlHek 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe product was affinity purified from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34750 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/50000.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceCblc belongs to a family of ubiquitin protein ligases (E3s) that negatively regulate signaling by targeting activated tyrosine kinases for degradation. Cblc is the most recently cloned member of the Cbl proteins and is expressed only in epithelial cells (the other Cbl proteins are ubiquitous). Cblc, like the other mammalian Cbl proteins, can ubiquitinate the activated EGFR and target it for degradation. Cblc knock out mice show no obvious phenotype. Thus, the physiological role of Cblc is not known.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Cas Br M (murine) ecotropic retroviral transforming sequence c antibodyCas Br M (murine) ectropic retroviral transforming sequence c antibodyCasitas B lineage lymphoma c antibody
- CBL 3 antibodyCBL SL antibodyRING finger protein 57 antibodyRNF57 antibodySH3 binding protein CBL C antibodySignal transduction protein CBL C antibody
Anti-Cbl-c antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Cbl-c antibody (ab34750) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Hek 293T cell lysate transfected with empty vector
Lane 2 : Hek 293T cell lysate transfected with Cbl-c.
Lane 3 : Hek 293T cell lysate transfected with empty vector
Lane 4 : Hek 293T cell lysate transfected with Cbl-c.
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Observed band size : 52 kDa
Image courtesy of Human Protein Atlas
ab34750 (1/500) showing strong nuclear and cytoplasmic stainning of cells of the kidney tubuli. Paraffin embedded human kidney tissue was incubated with ab123 (1/500 dilution) for 30 mins at room temperature. Antigen retrieval was performed by heat induction in citrate buffer pH 6.
References for Anti-Cbl-c antibody (ab34750)
ab34750 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.