Anti-Cbl-c antibody (ab63024)
- Product nameAnti-Cbl-c antibodySee all Cbl-c primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cbl-c
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
14 amino acids synthetic peptide from near the C-terminus of human Cbl-c
- Positive controlDaudi nuclear lysate. Lymph nodes.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63024 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
- RelevanceCblc belongs to a family of ubiquitin protein ligases (E3s) that negatively regulate signaling by targeting activated tyrosine kinases for degradation. Cblc is the most recently cloned member of the Cbl proteins and is expressed only in epithelial cells (the other Cbl proteins are ubiquitous). Cblc, like the other mammalian Cbl proteins, can ubiquitinate the activated EGFR and target it for degradation. Cblc knock out mice show no obvious phenotype. Thus, the physiological role of Cblc is not known.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Cas Br M (murine) ecotropic retroviral transforming sequence c antibodyCas Br M (murine) ectropic retroviral transforming sequence c antibodyCasitas B lineage lymphoma c antibody
- CBL 3 antibodyCBL SL antibodyRING finger protein 57 antibodyRNF57 antibodySH3 binding protein CBL C antibodySignal transduction protein CBL C antibody
Anti-Cbl-c antibody images
Immunofluorescence image showing human Cbl-c in lymph node tissue, using ab62034 at 20µg/ml. Cells fixed with 4% PFA.
References for Anti-Cbl-c antibody (ab63024)
ab63024 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.