Anti-Cdc14A antibody [DCS-291] (ab10536)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage buffer0.01M Na phosphate, 0.25M NaCl, pH7.6, 0.05% Na azide, 0.01% Thimerisol, 15mg/ml BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberDCS-291
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10536 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa.|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceOverproduction of hCdc14A leads to progressive cell death, accompanied by accumulation of pre-G1 DNA fragments and gradual elimination of cells at the G2/M transition. In 50% of the mitotic cells, multipolar mitotic spindles and misaggregated chromosomes are found. hCdc14A localizes to the centrosomes at the cell-cycle interphase stage. When the cell enters mitosis, this localization disappears suggesting that hCdc14A dissociates from the centrosomes at the G2/M transition. hCdc14A localizes to interphase centrosomes, but not to mitotic centrosomes, while hCdc14B localizes to the interphase nucleolus. Thus each isoform regulates separate cell cycle events. Cdc14A may affect cell cycle progression by its ability to dephosphorylate p53 at Ser315. This phosphatase activity is mediated by the interaction between the N-terminus of hCdc14A and the C-terminus of p53.
- CDC 10 antibodyCdc 14 antibodyCdc 14A antibody
- Cdc 14A1 antibodyCdc 14A2 antibodyCDC10 antibodyCdc14 antibodyCDC14 cell division cycle 14 homolog A antibodyCDC14 homolog A antibodyCdc14A1 antibodyCdc14A2 antibodyCell Division Cycle 14 Homolog A antibodyDual specificity protein phosphatase CDC 14A antibodyDual specificity protein phosphatase CDC14A antibodyhCDC 14 antibodyhCDC14 antibody
References for Anti-Cdc14A antibody [DCS-291] (ab10536)
ab10536 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.