Anti-CDK1 antibody [E53] (ab32030)
- Product nameAnti-CDK1 antibody [E53]See all CDK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [E53] to CDK1
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide (Human).
- Positive controlWB: Hela cell lysate.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityWhole Cell Lysate
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberE53
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32030 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).
Is unsuitable for FACS, ICC or IHC.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPlays a key role in the control of the eukaryotic cell cycle. It is required in higher cells for entry into S-phase and mitosis. p34 is a component of the kinase complex that phosphorylates the repetitive C-terminus of RNA polymerase II.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 2 is found in breast cancer tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Cdc 2 antibodyCdc2 antibodyCDC28A antibody
- CDK 1 antibodyCDK1 antibodyCDK1_HUMAN antibodyCDKN1 antibodyCELL CYCLE CONTROLLER CDC2 antibodyCell division control protein 2 antibodyCell division control protein 2 homolog antibodyCell division cycle 2 G1 to S and G2 to M antibodyCell division protein kinase 1 antibodyCell Divsion Cycle 2 Protein antibodyCyclin Dependent Kinase 1 antibodyCyclin-dependent kinase 1 antibodyDKFZp686L20222 antibodyMGC111195 antibodyp34 Cdk1 antibodyp34 Protein Kinase antibodyP34CDC2 antibody
Anti-CDK1 antibody [E53] images
Anti-CDK1 antibody [E53] (ab32030) at 1/5000 dilution + Hela cell lysate
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CDK1 antibody [E53] (ab32030)
ab32030 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.