Anti-Cdc23 antibody (ab106496)
- Product nameAnti-Cdc23 antibodySee all Cdc23 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdc23
- Specificityab106496 is predicted not to cross-react with other APC family members. Multiple isoforms of Cdc23 are known to exist.
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A 17 amino acid synthetic peptide near the center of Human Cdc23 (UniProt Q9UJX2).
- Positive control
- K562 cell lysate; K562 cells
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C, stable for one year. Should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106496 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: Isoform 1, 69 ; Isoform 3, 56 kDa.|
|ICC||ICC: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionComponent of the anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome (APC/C), a cell cycle-regulated E3 ubiquitin ligase that controls progression through mitosis and the G1 phase of the cell cycle. The APC/C complex acts by mediating ubiquitination and subsequent degradation of target proteins: it mainly mediates the formation of 'Lys-11'-linked polyubiquitin chains and, to a lower extent, the formation of 'Lys-48'- and 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitin chains.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the APC8/CDC23 family.
Contains 9 TPR repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Phosphorylation on Thr-562 occurs specifically during mitosis.
- ANAPC8 antibody
- Anaphase promoting complex subunit 8 antibody
- Anaphase-promoting complex subunit 8 antibody
- Apc 8 antibody
- APC8 antibody
- Cdc 23 antibody
- CDC23 antibody
- CDC23_HUMAN antibody
- cell division cycle 23 antibody
- Cell division cycle 23 homolog antibody
- Cell division cycle protein 23 antibody
- Cell division cycle protein 23 homolog antibody
- Cut23 antibody
- Cyclosome subunit 8 antibody
Anti-Cdc23 antibody images
Lane 1 : Anti-Cdc23 antibody (ab106496) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-Cdc23 antibody (ab106496) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : Isoform 1, 69 ; Isoform 3, 56 kDa
ab106496, at 5 µg/ml, staining Cdc23 in K562 cells by Immunocytochemistry.
References for Anti-Cdc23 antibody (ab106496)
ab106496 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.