Anti-Cdc25A antibody (ab92892)
- Product nameAnti-Cdc25A antibodySee all Cdc25A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdc25A
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide: MGSSE, corresponding to amino acids 74-78 of Human Cdc25A
- Positive controlHeLa cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92892 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTyrosine protein phosphatase which functions as a dosage-dependent inducer of mitotic progression. Directly dephosphorylates CDK1 and stimulates its kinase activity. Also dephosphorylates CDK2 in complex with cyclin E, in vitro.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MPI phosphatase family.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
- DomainThe phosphodegron motif mediates interaction with specific F-box proteins when phosphorylated. Putative phosphorylation sites at Ser-79 and Ser-82 appear to be essential for this interaction.
modificationsPhosphorylated by CHEK1 on Ser-76, Ser-124, Ser-178, Ser-279, Ser-293 and Thr-507 during checkpoint mediated cell cycle arrest. Also phosphorylated by CHEK2 on Ser-124, Ser-279, and Ser-293 during checkpoint mediated cell cycle arrest. Phosphorylation on Ser-178 and Thr-507 creates binding sites for YWHAE/14-3-3 epsilon which inhibits CDC25A. Phosphorylation on Ser-76, Ser-124, Ser-178, Ser-279 and Ser-293 may also promote ubiquitin-dependent proteolysis of CDC25A by the SCF complex. Phosphorylation of CDC25A at Ser-76 by CHEK1 primes it for subsequent phosphorylation at Ser-79, Ser-82 and Ser-88 by NEK11. Phosphorylation by NEK11 is required for BTRC-mediated polyubiquitination and degradation. Phosphorylation by PIM1 leads to an increase in phosphatase activity. Phosphorylated by PLK3 following DNA damage, leading to promote its ubiquitination and degradation.
Ubiquitinated by the anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome (APC/C) ubiquitin ligase complex that contains FZR1/CDH1 during G1 phase leading to its degradation by the proteasome. Ubiquitinated by a SCF complex containing BTRC and FBXW11 during S phase leading to its degradation by the proteasome. Deubiquitination by USP17L2/DUB3 leads to its stabilization.
- Cdc 25a antibodyCDC25A antibodyCDC25A2 antibody
- CDC25A2 CAG isoform antibodyCell division cycle 25 homolog A (S. pombe) antibodyCell division cycle 25A antibodyCell division cycle 25A isoform a antibodyCell division cycle 25A isoform b antibodyD9Ertd393e antibodyDual specificity phosphatase CDC25A antibodyEC 184.108.40.206 antibodyM phase inducer phosphatase 1 antibodyM-phase inducer phosphatase 1 antibodyMGC115549 antibodyMPIP1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Cdc25A antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Cdc25A antibody (ab92892) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate at 3 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
References for Anti-Cdc25A antibody (ab92892)
ab92892 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.