Anti-Cdc7 Kinase antibody (ab69950)
- Product nameAnti-Cdc7 Kinase antibodySee all Cdc7 Kinase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdc7 Kinase
- Specificityab69950 detects endogenous levels of total Cdc7 Kinase protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal sequence of human Cdc7 Kinase
- Positive controlJurkat cell extracts.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab69950 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69950 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 64 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa).|
- FunctionSeems to phosphorylate critical substrates that regulate the G1/S phase transition and/or DNA replication. Can phosphorylates MCM2 and MCM3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC7 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Cdc 7 antibodyCdc7 antibodyCDC7 cell division cycle 7 antibody
- CDC7 cell division cycle 7 like 1 antibodyCDC7 L1 antibodyCdc7 like 1 antibodyCDC7 related kinase antibodyCDC7-related kinase antibodyCDC7_HUMAN antibodyCDC7L 1 antibodyCDC7L1 antibodyCell division cycle 7 homolog antibodyCell division cycle 7 kinase antibodyCell division cycle 7 like protein 1 antibodyCell division cycle 7 related protein kinase antibodyCell division cycle 7-related protein kinase antibodyHsCDC 7 antibodyHsCDC7 antibodyHsk 1 antibodyHsk1 antibodyHuCDC 7 antibodyhuCdc7 antibodyMGC117361 antibodyMGC126237 antibodyMGC126238 antibody
Anti-Cdc7 Kinase antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Cdc7 Kinase antibody (ab69950) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 64 kDa
Observed band size : 64 kDa
References for Anti-Cdc7 Kinase antibody (ab69950)
ab69950 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.