Anti-Cdc7 Kinase antibody (ab87259)
- Product nameAnti-Cdc7 Kinase antibodySee all Cdc7 Kinase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdc7 Kinase
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within amino acids 200 - 250 of Human Cdc7 Kinase (NP_003494.1)
- Positive controlBreast, ovarian or prostate carcinomas tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87259 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Likely to work on frozen sections.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionSeems to phosphorylate critical substrates that regulate the G1/S phase transition and/or DNA replication. Can phosphorylates MCM2 and MCM3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC7 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Cdc 7 antibodyCdc7 antibodyCDC7 cell division cycle 7 antibody
- CDC7 cell division cycle 7 like 1 antibodyCDC7 L1 antibodyCdc7 like 1 antibodyCDC7 related kinase antibodyCDC7-related kinase antibodyCDC7_HUMAN antibodyCDC7L 1 antibodyCDC7L1 antibodyCell division cycle 7 homolog antibodyCell division cycle 7 kinase antibodyCell division cycle 7 like protein 1 antibodyCell division cycle 7 related protein kinase antibodyCell division cycle 7-related protein kinase antibodyHsCDC 7 antibodyHsCDC7 antibodyHsk 1 antibodyHsk1 antibodyHuCDC 7 antibodyhuCdc7 antibodyMGC117361 antibodyMGC126237 antibodyMGC126238 antibody
Anti-Cdc7 Kinase antibody images
ab87259 at a 1/250 dilution staining Cdc7 Kinase in Human breast carcinoma tissue following epitope retrieval with tris-EDTA buffer pH 9. DAB staining.
References for Anti-Cdc7 Kinase antibody (ab87259)
ab87259 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.