Anti-Cdk2 antibody [2B6] - BSA and Azide free (ab77671)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk2 antibody [2B6] - BSA and Azide freeSee all Cdk2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2B6] to Cdk2 - BSA and Azide free
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human)
- Positive control
- HeLa cells, Tonsil and Rat spleen tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2B6
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77671 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: 1/25 - 1/50. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 1mM EDTA, pH 8.0 for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cdc2 related protein kinase antibody
- cdc2-related protein kinase antibody
- Cdk 2 antibody
- CDK2 antibody
- CDK2_HUMAN antibody
- Cell devision kinase 2 antibody
- Cell division kinase 2 antibody
- Cell division protein kinase 2 antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase 2 antibody
- cyclin dependent kinase 2-alpha antibody
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 2 antibody
- p33 protein kinase antibody
- p33(CDK2) antibody
Anti-Cdk2 antibody [2B6] - BSA and Azide free images
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded rat spleen stained with ab77671, at 1/25 dilution, using a peroxidase-conjugate secondary and AEC chromogen. Note nuclear staining of lymphocytes. This image was generated with a form of this antibody which contains sodium azide and BSA.
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human tonsil stained with ab77671, at 1/25 dilution, using a peroxidase-conjugate secondary and AEC chromogen. Note nuclear staining of lymphocytes. This image was generated with a form of this antibody which contains sodium azide and BSA.
References for Anti-Cdk2 antibody [2B6] - BSA and Azide free (ab77671)
ab77671 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.