Anti-Cdk2 antibody [2B6] (Biotin) (ab79440)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk2 antibody [2B6] (Biotin)See all Cdk2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2B6] to Cdk2 (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant human Cdk2 protein
- Positive control
- HeLa cells; human tonsil.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab79440 was purified from ascites fluid by Protein A chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2B6
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79440 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: 1/25 - 1/50. Staining of formalin fixed tissues REQUIRES boiling
tissue sections in 1mM EDTA, pH 8.0 for 10-20 minutes followed by cooling at room temperature for 20 minutes.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cdc2 related protein kinase antibody
- cdc2-related protein kinase antibody
- Cdk 2 antibody
- CDK2 antibody
- CDK2_HUMAN antibody
- Cell devision kinase 2 antibody
- Cell division kinase 2 antibody
- Cell division protein kinase 2 antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase 2 antibody
- cyclin dependent kinase 2-alpha antibody
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 2 antibody
- p33 protein kinase antibody
- p33(CDK2) antibody
References for Anti-Cdk2 antibody [2B6] (Biotin) (ab79440)
ab79440 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.