Anti-Cdk2 antibody [2B6] (ab2363)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk2 antibody [2B6]See all Cdk2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2B6] to Cdk2
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with a 33 kD protein known as cdk2.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2B6
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2363 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/25 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. ABC method.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/25 - 1/50. ABC method.|
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.|
|IP||IP: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- FunctionInvolved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cdc2 related protein kinase antibody
- cdc2-related protein kinase antibody
- Cdk 2 antibody
- CDK2 antibody
- CDK2_HUMAN antibody
- Cell devision kinase 2 antibody
- Cell division kinase 2 antibody
- Cell division protein kinase 2 antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase 2 antibody
- cyclin dependent kinase 2-alpha antibody
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 2 antibody
- p33 protein kinase antibody
- p33(CDK2) antibody
Anti-Cdk2 antibody [2B6] images
Ab2363 staining human placenta. Staining is localized to the nucleus.
Left panel: with primary antibody at 4 ug/ml. Right panel: isotype control.
Sections were stained using an automated system (Dako PT Link), at room temperature. Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3-in-1 antigen retrieval buffer, EDTA pH 9.0. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 minutes. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 minutes and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab2363 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab2363, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2b [PLPV219] (ab91366, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
References for Anti-Cdk2 antibody [2B6] (ab2363)
This product has been referenced in:
- Ramathal C et al. Lack of CCAAT enhancer binding protein beta (C/EBPbeta) in uterine epithelial cells impairs estrogen-induced DNA replication, induces DNA damage response pathways, and promotes apoptosis. Mol Cell Biol 30:1607-19 (2010). IHC-P ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 20086097) »
- Medendorp K et al. The renal cell carcinoma-associated oncogenic fusion protein PRCCTFE3 provokes p21 WAF1/CIP1-mediated cell cycle delay. Exp Cell Res 315:2399-409 (2009). Read more (PubMed: 19422821) »