Anti-Cdk2 antibody [E304] (ab32147)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk2 antibody [E304]See all Cdk2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [E304] to Cdk2
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IP, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in C-terminus of human Cdk2
- EpitopeThe epitope is within the C-terminus of human Cdk2
- Positive controlHela cells Hela cell lysate.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberE304
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32147 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).
Is unsuitable for FACS.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cdc2 related protein kinase antibodycdc2-related protein kinase antibodyCdk 2 antibody
- CDK2 antibodyCDK2_HUMAN antibodyCell devision kinase 2 antibodyCell division kinase 2 antibodyCell division protein kinase 2 antibodyCyclin dependent kinase 2 antibodycyclin dependent kinase 2-alpha antibodyCyclin-dependent kinase 2 antibodyp33 protein kinase antibodyp33(CDK2) antibody
Anti-Cdk2 antibody [E304] images
Anti-Cdk2 antibody [E304] (ab32147) at 1/5000 dilution + Hela cell lysate
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 33 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Immunofluorescent staining of HeLa cells using ab32147
References for Anti-Cdk2 antibody [E304] (ab32147)
This product has been referenced in:
- Le TD et al. Capsaicin-induced apoptosis of FaDu human pharyngeal squamous carcinoma cells. Yonsei Med J 53:834-41 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 22665354) »
- Liu D et al. Lewis y Regulate Cell Cycle Related Factors in Ovarian Carcinoma Cell RMG-I in Vitro via ERK and Akt Signaling Pathways. Int J Mol Sci 13:828-39 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 22312289) »