Anti-Cdk2 antibody [E304] (ab32147)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk2 antibody [E304]See all Cdk2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [E304] to Cdk2
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IP, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in C-terminus of human Cdk2
- EpitopeThe epitope is within the C-terminus of human Cdk2
- Positive control
- Hela cells Hela cell lysate.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberE304
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32147 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).
Is unsuitable for FACS.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cdc2 related protein kinase antibody
- cdc2-related protein kinase antibody
- Cdk 2 antibody
- CDK2 antibody
- CDK2_HUMAN antibody
- Cell devision kinase 2 antibody
- Cell division kinase 2 antibody
- Cell division protein kinase 2 antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase 2 antibody
- cyclin dependent kinase 2-alpha antibody
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 2 antibody
- p33 protein kinase antibody
- p33(CDK2) antibody
Anti-Cdk2 antibody [E304] images
All lanes : Anti-Cdk2 antibody [E304] (ab32147) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab27252) at 10 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab27252) at 20 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/10000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 34 kDa
Exposure time : 4 minutes
This blot was produced using a 10% Bis-tris gel under the MOPS buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 50 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour using 5% Bovine Serum Albumin before being incubated with ab32147 overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using an anti-rabbit antibody conjugated to HRP, and visualised using ECL development solution.
Immunofluorescent staining of HeLa cells using ab32147
References for Anti-Cdk2 antibody [E304] (ab32147)
This product has been referenced in:
- Le TD et al. Capsaicin-induced apoptosis of FaDu human pharyngeal squamous carcinoma cells. Yonsei Med J 53:834-41 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 22665354) »
- Liu D et al. Lewis y Regulate Cell Cycle Related Factors in Ovarian Carcinoma Cell RMG-I in Vitro via ERK and Akt Signaling Pathways. Int J Mol Sci 13:828-39 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 22312289) »