Anti-Cdk2 antibody [SP80] (ab101682)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk2 antibody [SP80]See all Cdk2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [SP80] to Cdk2
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to the C-terminal region of Human Cdk2 protein.
- Positive controlHuman tonsil
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSP80
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101682 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/50. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa. for 1 hour at RT.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100. Incubate for 30 minutes at RT. Antigen retrieval is recommended: boil tissue section in 1mM EDTA, pH 8.0 for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.|
- FunctionInvolved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cdc2 related protein kinase antibodycdc2-related protein kinase antibodyCdk 2 antibody
- CDK2 antibodyCDK2_HUMAN antibodyCell devision kinase 2 antibodyCell division protein kinase 2 antibodyCyclin dependent kinase 2 antibodycyclin dependent kinase 2-alpha antibodyCyclin-dependent kinase 2 antibodyp33 protein kinase antibodyp33(CDK2) antibody
Anti-Cdk2 antibody [SP80] images
Immunohistochemical analysis of Cdk2 expression in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human tonsil using ab101682 at 1/100 dilution.
Anti-Cdk2 antibody [SP80] (ab101682) at 1/100 dilution + lysate prepared from HeLa cells
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 33 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Cdk2 antibody [SP80] (ab101682)
ab101682 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.