For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone numberSP80
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa. for 1 hour at RT.
||1/100. Incubate for 30 minutes at RT. Antigen retrieval is recommended: boil tissue section in 1mM EDTA, pH 8.0 for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
- FunctionInvolved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- Cdc2 related protein kinase antibody
- cdc2-related protein kinase antibody
- CDC28 antibody
Anti-Cdk2 antibody [SP80] images
References for Anti-Cdk2 antibody [SP80] (ab101682)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"