Anti-Cdk2 antibody [SPM235], prediluted (ab17947)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk2 antibody [SPM235], predilutedSee all Cdk2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SPM235] to Cdk2, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant Cdk2 protein (Human)
- Positive controlHeLa cells. Tonsil.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSPM235
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab17947 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cdc2 related protein kinase antibodyCdc2 related protein kinase antibodycdc2-related protein kinase antibody
- Cdk 2 antibodyCDK2 antibodyCDK2 antibodyCDK2_HUMAN antibodyCell devision kinase 2 antibodyCell division kinase 2 antibodyCell division kinase 2 antibodyCell division protein kinase 2 antibodyCyclin dependent kinase 2 antibodyCyclin dependent kinase 2 antibodycyclin dependent kinase 2-alpha antibodyCyclin-dependent kinase 2 antibodyp33 protein kinase antibodyp33 protein kinase antibodyp33(CDK2) antibody
References for Anti-Cdk2 antibody [SPM235], prediluted (ab17947)
This product has been referenced in:
- May T et al. Low malignant potential tumors with micropapillary features are molecularly similar to low-grade serous carcinoma of the ovary. Gynecol Oncol 117:9-17 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20117829) »