Anti-Cdk2 antibody (ab47518)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk2 antibodySee all Cdk2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdk2
- SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of total Cdk2 protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide from around the phosphorylation site of Threonine 160 of Human Cdk2
- Positive control
- A2780 cells. MDA MB 435 cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47518 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).|
- FunctionInvolved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cdc2 related protein kinase antibody
- cdc2-related protein kinase antibody
- Cdk 2 antibody
- CDK2 antibody
- CDK2_HUMAN antibody
- Cell devision kinase 2 antibody
- Cell division kinase 2 antibody
- Cell division protein kinase 2 antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase 2 antibody
- cyclin dependent kinase 2-alpha antibody
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 2 antibody
- p33 protein kinase antibody
- p33(CDK2) antibody
Anti-Cdk2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Cdk2 antibody (ab47518)
Lane 1 : A2780 cell extract
Lane 2 : MDA MB 435 cell extract
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 34 kDa
References for Anti-Cdk2 antibody (ab47518)
This product has been referenced in:
- Tomashevski A et al. Cyclin-C-dependent cell-cycle entry is required for activation of non-homologous end joining DNA repair in postmitotic neurons. Cell Death Differ 17:1189-98 (2010). WB ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 20111042) »