Anti-Cdk2 antibody (ab6538)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk2 antibodySee all Cdk2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdk2
- SpecificityNo reaction was observed against other related cyclin dependent kinases.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, IP, WB, IHC-Fr, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide (Human) conjugated to KLH.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by delipidation and defibrination.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6538 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Fix cells in 4% paraformaldehyde. Permeabilize in 0.5% Triton X-100.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/500 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.|
- FunctionInvolved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cdc2 related protein kinase antibody
- cdc2-related protein kinase antibody
- Cdk 2 antibody
- CDK2 antibody
- CDK2_HUMAN antibody
- Cell devision kinase 2 antibody
- Cell division kinase 2 antibody
- Cell division protein kinase 2 antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase 2 antibody
- cyclin dependent kinase 2-alpha antibody
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 2 antibody
- p33 protein kinase antibody
- p33(CDK2) antibody
Anti-Cdk2 antibody images
SK-N-SH cells were fixed in 4% paraformaldehyde, permeabilized in 0.5% Triton X-100 and incubated with ab6538 (1/200). The antibody clearly stains the nucleus (red). The cells were counterstained with DAPI (blue). 100x magnification.
ab6538 staining Cdk2 in mouse liver tissue by immunohistochemistry (frozen sections). Cells were formaldehyde fixed and permeabilized in 0.2% Triton X-100 prior to blocking in 2% BSA for 30 minutes at 20°C. The primary antibody was diluted 1/200 and incubated with the sample for 9 hours at 4°C. Alexa fluor® 488 goat polyclonal to rabbit Ig, diluted 1/200, was used as the secondary.
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 34 kDa
This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview
References for Anti-Cdk2 antibody (ab6538)
This product has been referenced in:
- Li YG et al. Polysaccharide from Phellinus linteus induces S-phase arrest in HepG2 cells by decreasing calreticulin expression and activating the P27kip1-cyclin A/D1/E-CDK2 pathway. J Ethnopharmacol 150:187-95 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 24001891) »
- Zhong S et al. Activation of P27kip1-cyclin D1/E-CDK2 pathway by polysaccharide from Phellinus linteus leads to S-phase arrest in HT-29 cells. Chem Biol Interact 206:222-229 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 24060681) »