Anti-Cdk2 antibody (ab70012)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk2 antibodySee all Cdk2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdk2
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthesized peptide derived from an internal region of Human Cdk2.
- Positive controlExtracts from HUVEC, HepG2 or Jurkat cells; HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70012 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionInvolved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cdc2 related protein kinase antibodycdc2-related protein kinase antibodyCdk 2 antibody
- CDK2 antibodyCDK2_HUMAN antibodyCell devision kinase 2 antibodyCell division kinase 2 antibodyCell division protein kinase 2 antibodyCyclin dependent kinase 2 antibodycyclin dependent kinase 2-alpha antibodyCyclin-dependent kinase 2 antibodyp33 protein kinase antibodyp33(CDK2) antibody
Anti-Cdk2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Cdk2 antibody (ab70012) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HUVEC cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from HepG2 cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 4 : Extracts from Jurkat cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 32 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 48 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells using 1/500 ab70012. Right: the sample was pre-incubated with the immunizing peptide
References for Anti-Cdk2 antibody (ab70012)
ab70012 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.