Anti-Cdk2 antibody (ab71919)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk2 antibodySee all Cdk2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdk2
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rabbit, Dog, Rhesus monkey, Chinese Hamster, Syrian Hamster
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 200 to the C-terminus of Human Cdk2.
(Peptide available as ab71918.)
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in the following Lysates: Rat Thymus Tissue, HeLa Whole Cell, TE 671 Whole Cell, HeLa Whole Cell - Staurosporine Treated (24hr, 500nM), HeLa Whole Cell - Hydroxyurea Treated (48hr, 2uM)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71919 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).Can be blocked with Cdk2 peptide (ab71918).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionInvolved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cdc2 related protein kinase antibodycdc2-related protein kinase antibodyCdk 2 antibody
- CDK2 antibodyCDK2_HUMAN antibodyCell devision kinase 2 antibodyCell division kinase 2 antibodyCell division protein kinase 2 antibodyCyclin dependent kinase 2 antibodycyclin dependent kinase 2-alpha antibodyCyclin-dependent kinase 2 antibodyp33 protein kinase antibodyp33(CDK2) antibody
Anti-Cdk2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Cdk2 antibody (ab71919) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Thymus (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : TE 671 (Human Rhabdomyosarcoma) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa Whole Cell Lysate - Staurosporine Treated (24hr, 500nM)
Lane 5 : Hela Whole Cell Lysate - Hydroxyurea Treated (48hr, 2uM)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa
Additional bands at : 130 kDa,>250 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ICC/IF image of ab71919 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal Goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab71919, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM. This antibody also gave a positive result in 4% PFA fixed (10 min) Hek293, HepG2, MCF-7 cells at 1µg/ml, and in 100% Methanol fixed (5 min) HeLa, Hek293, HepG2, MCF-7 cells at 5µg/ml.
References for Anti-Cdk2 antibody (ab71919)
ab71919 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.