Anti-Cdk2 (phospho T14) antibody [EP2234Y] (ab68265)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk2 (phospho T14) antibody [EP2234Y]See all Cdk2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP2234Y] to Cdk2 (phospho T14)
- SpecificityThis antibody detects Cdk2 phosphorylated on Threonine 14.
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, IHC-P, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Chinese Hamster
Does not react withMouse, Rat
A synthetic phospho-peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Thr14 of human Cdk2.
- Positive controlHeLa cell lysate, human tonsil tissue.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP2234Y
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68265 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/100 - 1/250.|
- FunctionInvolved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cdc2 related protein kinase antibodycdc2-related protein kinase antibodyCdk 2 antibody
- CDK2 antibodyCDK2_HUMAN antibodyCell devision kinase 2 antibodyCell division kinase 2 antibodyCell division protein kinase 2 antibodyCyclin dependent kinase 2 antibodycyclin dependent kinase 2-alpha antibodyCyclin-dependent kinase 2 antibodyp33 protein kinase antibodyp33(CDK2) antibody
Anti-Cdk2 (phospho T14) antibody [EP2234Y] images
All lanes : Anti-Cdk2 (phospho T14) antibody [EP2234Y] (ab68265) at 1/20000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate, untreated.
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate, treated with hydroxyurea.
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP conjugated Goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : ~34 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Human tonsil tissue stained with ab68265 at 1/100-1/250 dilution.
References for Anti-Cdk2 (phospho T14) antibody [EP2234Y] (ab68265)
This product has been referenced in:
- Li J et al. Phosphorylation of MCM3 Protein by Cyclin E/Cyclin-dependent Kinase 2 (Cdk2) Regulates Its Function in Cell Cycle. J Biol Chem 286:39776-85 (2011). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21965652) »
- Abdullah C et al. Expression analysis and molecular targeting of cyclin-dependent kinases in advanced melanoma. Cell Cycle 10:977-88 (2011). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21358262) »