Anti-Cdk2 (phospho T160) antibody (ab47330)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk2 (phospho T160) antibodySee all Cdk2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdk2 (phospho T160)
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthesized phosphopeptide derived from human CDK2 around the phosphorylation site of Threonine 160(T-Y-TP-H-E).
- Positive control
- A2780 and MDA-MB-435 cell extracts, human breast carcinoma tissue.
- General notes
This antibody detects CDK2 only when phosphorylated at Threonine 160.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Primary antibody notes This antibody detects CDK2 only when phosphorylated at Threonine 160.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47330 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionInvolved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cdc2 related protein kinase antibody
- cdc2-related protein kinase antibody
- Cdk 2 antibody
- CDK2 antibody
- CDK2_HUMAN antibody
- Cell devision kinase 2 antibody
- Cell division kinase 2 antibody
- Cell division protein kinase 2 antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase 2 antibody
- cyclin dependent kinase 2-alpha antibody
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 2 antibody
- p33 protein kinase antibody
- p33(CDK2) antibody
Anti-Cdk2 (phospho T160) antibody images
ab47330 staining human breast carcinoma by IHC-P (left hand panel). The right hand panel shows staining in the presence of synthesized phospho-peptide.
All lanes : Anti-Cdk2 (phospho T160) antibody (ab47330) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : A2780 cell extract preincubated with immunogenic phospho-peptide (1ug/ml)
Lane 2 : A2780 cell extract
Lane 3 : MDA-MB-435 cell extract
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Alkaline Phosphatase AffiniPure Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 0.12 µg/ml
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 34 kDa
References for Anti-Cdk2 (phospho T160) antibody (ab47330)
This product has been referenced in:
- Ramathal C et al. Lack of CCAAT enhancer binding protein beta (C/EBPbeta) in uterine epithelial cells impairs estrogen-induced DNA replication, induces DNA damage response pathways, and promotes apoptosis. Mol Cell Biol 30:1607-19 (2010). WB, IHC-P ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 20086097) »
- Cruse G et al. A novel FceRIß-chain truncation regulates human mast cell proliferation and survival. FASEB J 24:4047-57 (2010). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20554927) »