Anti-Cdk2 (phospho Y15) antibody [EPR2233Y] (ab76146)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk2 (phospho Y15) antibody [EPR2233Y]See all Cdk2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR2233Y] to Cdk2 (phospho Y15)
- Specificityab76146 detects Cdk2 phosphorylated on tyrosine 15.
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Does not react withRat
A synthetic phospho-peptide corresponding to residues surrounding tyrosine 15 of human Cdk2
- Positive controlHeLa cell lysates.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR2233Y
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76146 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).|
- FunctionInvolved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cdc2 related protein kinase antibodycdc2-related protein kinase antibodyCdk 2 antibody
- CDK2 antibodyCDK2_HUMAN antibodyCell devision kinase 2 antibodyCell division kinase 2 antibodyCell division protein kinase 2 antibodyCyclin dependent kinase 2 antibodycyclin dependent kinase 2-alpha antibodyCyclin-dependent kinase 2 antibodyp33 protein kinase antibodyp33(CDK2) antibody
Anti-Cdk2 (phospho Y15) antibody [EPR2233Y] images
All lanes : Anti-Cdk2 (phospho Y15) antibody [EPR2233Y] (ab76146) at 1/50000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysates treated with LP
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysates untreated
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 33 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Cdk2 (phospho Y15) antibody [EPR2233Y] (ab76146)
This product has been referenced in:
- Freije A et al. Cyclin E drives human keratinocyte growth into differentiation. Oncogene : (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22349815) »
- Hoellein A et al. Cks1 promotion of S phase entry and proliferation is independent of p27Kip1 suppression. Mol Cell Biol 32:2416-27 (2012). Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 22508990) »