Anti-Cdk9 antibody [EPR3119] (ab76320)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk9 antibody [EPR3119]See all Cdk9 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3119] to Cdk9
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide from the C-terminus of Human Cdk9
- Positive controlWB: HT-29, HL-60, HeLa or 293 cell lysates. IHC-P: Human breast carcinoma tissue.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR3119
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76320 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/250.|
- FunctionMember of the cyclin-dependent kinase pair (CDK9/cyclin-T) complex, also called positive transcription elongation factor b (P-TEFb), which facilitates the transition from abortive to production elongation by phosphorylating the CTD (C-terminal domain) of the large subunit of RNA polymerase II (RNAP II), SUPT5H and RDBP. The CDK9/cyclin-K complex has also a kinase activity toward CTD of RNAP II and can substitute for P-TEFb in vitro.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- C 2k antibodyC-2K antibodyCDC2 related kinase antibody
- CDC2L4 antibodyCdk 9 antibodyCdk9 antibodyCDK9_HUMAN antibodyCell division cycle 2 like protein kinase 4 antibodyCell division cycle 2-like protein kinase 4 antibodyCell division protein kinase 9 antibodyCTK1 antibodyCTK1 antibodyCyclin dependent kinase 9 antibodyCyclin-dependent kinase 9 antibodyMGC95175 antibodyOTTHUMP0000002219 antibodyPITALRE antibodyRP11-228B15.5 antibodySerine threonine protein kinase PITALRE antibodySerine/threonine-protein kinase PITALRE antibodyTAK antibodyTat associated kinase complex catalytic subunit antibody
Anti-Cdk9 antibody [EPR3119] images
All lanes : Anti-Cdk9 antibody [EPR3119] (ab76320) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : HT-29 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HL-60 cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 4 : 293 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
ab76320 (1/200) staining Cdk9 in HeLa cells (green). Cells were fixed in paraformaldehyde, permeabilised in 0.5% Triton X100/ PBS and counterstained with DAPI in order to highlight the nucleus (red). For further experimental details please refer to Abreview.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma using ab76320 at 1/100 dilution.
ab76320 showing positive staining in Cervical carcinoma tissue.
ab76320 showing positive staining in Colonic adenocarcinoma tissue.
ab76320 showing positive staining in Lung adenocarcinoma tissue.
ab76320 showing positive staining in Normal tonsil tissue.
References for Anti-Cdk9 antibody [EPR3119] (ab76320)
ab76320 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.