Anti-Cdk9 antibody (ab10874)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk9 antibodySee all Cdk9 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdk9
- Specificityab10874 does not cross react with other cyclin dependent kinases.
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P, RIA, WB, IHC-Fr, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Full length fusion protein corresponding to human Cdk9.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Whole Serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Purification notesWhole serum is supplied delipidised.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10874 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/500 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
|RIA||RIA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 44.6 kDa.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionMember of the cyclin-dependent kinase pair (CDK9/cyclin-T) complex, also called positive transcription elongation factor b (P-TEFb), which facilitates the transition from abortive to production elongation by phosphorylating the CTD (C-terminal domain) of the large subunit of RNA polymerase II (RNAP II), SUPT5H and RDBP. The CDK9/cyclin-K complex has also a kinase activity toward CTD of RNAP II and can substitute for P-TEFb in vitro.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- C 2k antibody
- C-2K antibody
- CDC2 related kinase antibody
- CDC2L4 antibody
- Cdk 9 antibody
- Cdk9 antibody
- CDK9_HUMAN antibody
- Cell division cycle 2 like protein kinase 4 antibody
- Cell division cycle 2-like protein kinase 4 antibody
- Cell division protein kinase 9 antibody
- CTK1 antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase 9 antibody
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 9 antibody
- PITALRE antibody
- Serine threonine protein kinase PITALRE antibody
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase PITALRE antibody
- TAK antibody
- Tat associated kinase complex catalytic subunit antibody
References for Anti-Cdk9 antibody (ab10874)
ab10874 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.