Anti-Cdk9 (phospho T186) antibody (ab79178)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk9 (phospho T186) antibodySee all Cdk9 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdk9 (phospho T186)
- Specificityab79178 detects endogenous levels of CDK9 only when phosphorylated at threonine 186.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthesized phosphopeptide derived from human Cdk9 around the phosphorylation site of threonine 186 (R-Y-TP-N-R).
- Positive control
- 3T3 cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79178 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.|
- FunctionMember of the cyclin-dependent kinase pair (CDK9/cyclin-T) complex, also called positive transcription elongation factor b (P-TEFb), which facilitates the transition from abortive to production elongation by phosphorylating the CTD (C-terminal domain) of the large subunit of RNA polymerase II (RNAP II), SUPT5H and RDBP. The CDK9/cyclin-K complex has also a kinase activity toward CTD of RNAP II and can substitute for P-TEFb in vitro.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- C 2k antibody
- C-2K antibody
- CDC2 related kinase antibody
- CDC2L4 antibody
- Cdk 9 antibody
- Cdk9 antibody
- CDK9_HUMAN antibody
- Cell division cycle 2 like protein kinase 4 antibody
- Cell division cycle 2-like protein kinase 4 antibody
- Cell division protein kinase 9 antibody
- CTK1 antibody
- CTK1 antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase 9 antibody
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 9 antibody
- MGC95175 antibody
- OTTHUMP0000002219 antibody
- PITALRE antibody
- RP11-228B15.5 antibody
- Serine threonine protein kinase PITALRE antibody
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase PITALRE antibody
- TAK antibody
- Tat associated kinase complex catalytic subunit antibody
Anti-Cdk9 (phospho T186) antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Cdk9 (phospho T186) antibody (ab79178)
Lane 1 : 3T3 cells treated with Forskolin (40 nM, 30 minutes)
Lane 2 : 3T3 cells treated with Forskolin (40 nM, 30 minutes) with phospho peptide
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa
References for Anti-Cdk9 (phospho T186) antibody (ab79178)
ab79178 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.