Anti-Cell adhesion molecule 4 antibody (ab69605)
- Product nameAnti-Cell adhesion molecule 4 antibodySee all Cell adhesion molecule 4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cell adhesion molecule 4
- Tested applicationsIP, WB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal region of human Cell adhesion molecule 4.
- Positive controlA549 cells, extracts from RAW264.7 cells, human brain tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69605 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 21482674|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionInvolved in the cell-cell adhesion. Has calcium- and magnesium-independent cell-cell adhesion activity. May have tumor-suppressor activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, prostate, brain, kidney and some other organs.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nectin family.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CADM 4 antibodycadm4 antibodyCADM4_HUMAN antibody
- Cell adhesion molecule 4 antibodyIGSF4C antibodyImmunoglobulin superfamily member 4C antibodyNecl 4 antibodyNECL-4 antibodyNECL4 antibodyNectin like 4 antibodyNectin like protein 4 antibodyNectin-like protein 4 antibodysynCAM4 antibodyTSLC1 like 2 antibodyTSLC1 like protein 2 antibodyTSLC1-like protein 2 antibodyTSLL2 antibody
Anti-Cell adhesion molecule 4 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Cell adhesion molecule 4 antibody (ab69605) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from RAW264.7 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from RAW264.7 cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa
Additional bands at : 55 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
A549 cells,stained with ab69605 at 1/500-1/1000 dilution, with and without the immunising peptide.
Human brain tissue stained with ab69605 at 1/50-1/100 dilution, with and without the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-Cell adhesion molecule 4 antibody (ab69605)
This product has been referenced in:
- Jang SM et al. Clinicopathological significance of CADM4 expression, and its correlation with expression of E-cadherin and Ki-67 in colorectal adenocarcinomas. J Clin Pathol 65:902-6 (2012). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22718847) »
- Yang S et al. Lack of Protein 4.1G Causes Altered Expression and Localization of the Cell Adhesion Molecule Nectin-Like 4 in Testis and Can Cause Male Infertility. Mol Cell Biol 31:2276-86 (2011). IP ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 21482674) »