Cervix (Human) Tissue Lysate - Cervical carcinoma (ab43928)
- Product nameCervix (Human) Tissue Lysate - Cervical carcinomaSee all Cervix lysates ...
- General notesTissue: Cervix uteri Location: Cervix. Diagnosis: Cervical carcinoma, moderately differentiated. Stage: III Grade: Not recorded. Sex: Female Age: 52 years Gross findings: Vegetative. Cut surface is soft, ivory white. Microscopic findings: Biopsy shows malignant cells invading the basement membrane and underlying connective tissue. The malignant cells are irregular in size and shape, with large nuclei. They have high nuclear / cytoplasmic ratios. Nuclei vary markedly in size and configuration. Soluble protein fraction
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: PBS, 0.029% EDTA, 0.25% Sodium deoxycholate, 0.018% Sodium orthovanadate, 0.004% Sodium fluoride, 0.1% SDS, 0.017% PMSF, 0.0001% Aprotinin, 0.0001% Leupeptin, 0.0001% Pepstatin A, 100% Laemmli buffer
Note: 20µl of 5X
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification NotesTissue specimens are homogenized in modified RIPA buffer to obtain the soluble proteins, and centrifuged to clarify. The lysate solution may appear turbid at cold temperatures due to insolubility of buffer components. The solution should clear upon warming to room temperature.
- Lysate notes This product belongs to a range of individual sets of lysates that were extracted from very specific tissues and are gender-, cancer subtype-, tumor grade- and cellular morphology- specific. They allow for consistency, reproducibility, and comparative studies from experiment to experiment, due to the existence of specific (matched) lysates that can be used as controls. Two extractions from each tissue were performed, extraction 1 yielding the soluble protein fraction and extraction 2 the insouble protein fraction. Please find below a range of products that relate to ab43928: Extraction 1: soluble protein fraction ab43928 Human cervix tumor tissue lysate ab43926 Human cervix normal tissue lysate (matched) Extraction 2: insoluble protein fraction ab43930 Human cervix tumor tissue lysate ab43929 Human cervix normal tissue lysate (matched)
- Research Areas
References for Cervix (Human) Tissue Lysate - Cervical carcinoma (ab43928)
ab43928 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.