Cervix (Human) Tissue Lysate - Squamous cell cervical carcinoma (ab43961)
- Product nameCervix (Human) Tissue Lysate - Squamous cell cervical carcinomaSee all Cervix lysates ...
- General notesTissue: Cervix uteri Location: Cervix Diagnosis: Squamous cell cervical carcinoma, moderately differentiated. Stage: I T1B2NxM0 Grade: 2 Sex: Female Age: 45 years APPEARANCE: Macroscopic: Organ: Cervix Size: 5 x 3 cm Color: Pink-gray Consistency: Firm Cut surface White-gray Characteristics: Encapsulated: - Invaded: + Hemorrhagic: + Cystic degeneration: - Calcification: + HISTOLOGIC PATTERN: Cell distribution: Diffuse: - Mosaic: + Necrosis: - Lymphocytic infiltration: + Vascular invasion: - Clusterized: - Alveolar formation: + Indian file: - Structure/Pattern: Streaming: - Storiform: - Fibrosis: + Pallisading: - Cystic degeneration: - Bleeding: + Myxoid change: - Psammoma body: - CELLULAR DIFFERENTIATION: Squamous: Squamoid: + Spindle: - Keratin: + Desmosome: - Pearl: - Adenomatous: Glandular cell: + Cell stratification: - Secretion: - Intracellular vacuole: - Glandular formation: + Sarcomatous: Round cell: - Spindle cell: - Leiomyoblast: - Lipoblast: - Rhadomyoblast: - NUCLEAR ATYPIA (stages 0, I, II, III) Anisonucleosis: II; Hyperchromatism: II; Nucleolar prominent: II; Multinucleated giant cell: II; Mitotic activity: II; Nuclear grade: II. Insoluble protein fraction
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: PBS, 0.77% DTT, 0.1% SDS, 30.03% Urea, 15.22% Thiourea, 100% Laemmli buffer
Note: 20µl of 5X Laemmli buffer were added per 100µl of tissue lysate
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification NotesTissue specimens are homogenized in modified RIPA buffer to obtain the soluble proteins, and centrifuged to clarify. The pellet was further extracted with a second buffer to obtain the less soluble protein fraction. The lysate solution may appear turbid at cold temperatures due to insolubility of buffer components. The solution should clear upon warming to room temperature.
- Lysate notes This product belongs to a range of individual sets of lysates that were extracted from very specific tissues and are gender-, cancer subtype-, tumor grade- and cellular morphology- specific. They allow for consistency, reproducibility, and comparative studies from experiment to experiment, due to the existence of specific (matched) lysates that can be used as controls. Two extractions from each tissue were performed, extraction 1 yielding the soluble protein fraction and extraction 2 the insoluble protein fraction. Please find below a range of products that relate to ab43961: Extraction 1: soluble protein fraction ab43959 Human Cervix Tumor Tissue lysate ab43958 Human Cervix Normal Tissue lysate (matched) Extraction 2: insoluble protein fraction ab43961 Human Cervix Tumor Tissue lysate ab43960 Human Cervix Normal Tissue lysate (matched)
- Research Areas
References for Cervix (Human) Tissue Lysate - Squamous cell cervical carcinoma (ab43961)
ab43961 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.